Horizontal preheaters are heated indirectly (with heat transfer oil) by gas- or oil burners (12V, 24V or 230V)
Available Application techniques
- Oil heated dividing wall (with passing) increases melting capacity.
- Two-chamber-system: prevents preheated material in the rear chamber from cooling down when fresh solid material is being fed into the front chamber. Therefore, ready melted material always at your disposal.
- Reliable sealing of agitator shaft mechanics against heat influences.
- Circulation system for heat transfer oil.
- Heating of agitator shaft.
- Heating module to preheat the heat transfer oil.
Container volume (gross) /
Weights (incl. heat transfer oil, without power station)
880 l / approx. 1310 kg / 2885 lbs
1100 l / approx. 1485 kg / 3270 lbs
Power station 3,1 kW: approx. 115 kg / 253 lbs
Power station 4,6 kW: approx. 242 kg / 534 lbs
Power station 10,0 kW: approx. 390 kg / 860 lbs
Preheating unit: approx. 65 kg / 143 lbs