Electronic spacing device developed for self-propelled machines to control six magnetic valves (e.g. for three spray guns and three bead guns)
Available Application techniques
The operator determines for how long and with which spray guns the marking operation is carried out
The operator determines with which spray guns and at which point the marking operation is to begin. The operation is terminated after reaching the programmed line length
Fully automatic marking:
The machine carries out the marking operation automatically in accordance with the programme the operator has entered.
- Max. up to 12 line-space programmes can be stored simultaneously.
- Special program for drain pipe for rain.
- The number of metres marked by each spraygun is constantly being recorded.
- Switching of programmes and control of the gun can be carried out between the keys “1 to 12” during the marking operation, whereby the current line-space cycle is always terminated before starting the new programme.
- Switching can be done in the line or in the gap.
- Synchronous line begin for the activated spray gun and line termination for the deactivated one.